Sunday, April 10, 2005

What do I want to be when I grow up ?

More to the point, what do I want to be when my kids grow up ? I've had lots of time to think about it , there have been times when it was an all consuming obsession . That's usually after a day spent teaching history , pre-algebra and all of the other things that come along with being a homeschool mom . I figgure I have about six more years to come up with a good plan . Or even a workable plan , which is harder than it seems being that we live in the middle of NOWHERE !!
Very few places to spend some interesting volunteer hours , no community college . I could just sit around and watch the grass grow , but that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun . Perhaps I should just have a few more children , then I won't have to worry about it for another eighteen years !!

No comments: